Monday, February 21, 2011

What Happened To Triluma

Se all'Aeroporto Catullo, progettano i "Piani di Rischio Aeroportuali" come "caricano" e "centrano" gli aerei... semo mesi proprio ben ??

I'm "studying" to prepare "Watching the PRG on a Resolution of the City Council concerning Villafranca" PRG MODIFIED PARTIAL TO LOCAL ADAPTATION IN ART. 4 'AIRPORT AREA' OF TECHNICAL STANDARDS FOR IMPLEMENTING THE PLAN AREA DIAL EUROPE, LRV 11/04, ART. 48, C. 1 B. RISK PLAN FOR THE END RWY 04 AIRPORT VALERIO CATULLODI VERONA Villafranca - Legislative Decree 96/05 and SS MM. E II. - ART. 707 "
And in the search for documents that may be useful to better" see "the Civil Aviation Authority has already approved and now the City Council should only implement, I came across a publication of ' ANSV - National Agency for Flight Safety , that since the name should be the most suitable to examine the risk plan Airport, but then proposes to approve them if the Civil Aviation Authority and Civil Aviation Authority ... as the EIA
Publication I found ... has this headline: " REPORT REGARDING 'THE AGENCY'S WORK - YEAR 2009 ", to whom I refer to the document pages 32, 33 and 34.
.
.
.
.
For completeness I add also the Press Release issued dall'ANSV for the occasion: 01/09/2009

Damage to an A 320 taking off from Verona
L ' national agency for flight safety (ANSV) informs that it has opened an investigation on its own technical expertise on the event on the Airbus A320 aircraft registration marks LZ-BHC departing from Verona to Rome Fiumicino and then Hurgada, which, today, September 1, taking off at the time of separation from the ground, collided with the track surface back, bringing damages to the structure.
In light of the damage done to the event was classified as an accident.
An investigative team is reaching Verona, for performing the first inspection and gain the operational on-board recorders (so-called "black boxes") of the aircraft. (21:20 hours)
.
not comment on anything and I do not write anything about the two and a half pages published dall'ANSV, I just copy the title of today's message: If Catullo airport, plan the "Plans Airport Hazard" as "load" and "center" aircraft ... Semo months your well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment