Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Example Of Artist Release Form

Carne alla pizzaiola con olive taggiasche- Tin Can Recipes #1

A classic, when you have fresh tomatoes you use them, but failing that here is a nice can of tomato sauce or chopped tomatoes or canned tomatoes in the pantry ... it is always handy!
To make 2 slices I used: 1 clove garlic
1 can of chopped tomatoes 2 tablespoons
olives 2 slices of veal
a sprinkling of oregano

I have put in pan the whole garlic, olive oil and tomato sauce, I cooked for about ten minutes, adding some nuts and olives, then I put the slices, I've learned not to overcook to avoid becoming too hard! Then cooked for a few minutes turning from both sides. Serve
I first removing the garlic and sprinkled with oregano.
you wish, you can also add capers and salt un'acciughetta ...

With this recipe we participate in the collection "Tin Can Recipes" hosted by our blog and Brii of briggis recept och ideer and briiblog in Inglese .


0 comments:

Post a Comment