When I read that the "Dial Europe," Dual ... obviously think that traffic and pollution will be doubled and then reading questo articolo mi domando e dico... dov'è la Valutazione di Impatto Ambientale , ma sopratutto dov'è la Valutazione Ambientale Strategica che avrebbe approvato tutto questo?
.
. Due giorni dopo il succitato articolo sempre sul Corriere della Sera a cui è allegato il Corriere di Verona di articoli attinenti all'ambiente e alla salute pubblica... ne esce un altro (vedi sotto)
.
. E se nelle città obbligano le persone ad usare le auto con le targhe alterne, anche al Quadrante Europa adotterannoquesto metodo per gli autocarri e per i treni? E poi anche agli aerei adotteranno le targhe alterne per mogliorare l'inquinamento Box?
and read these two articles, I could free himself from write to the Ministry of (with whom he opened a match) and / or write could free himself from the Prosecutor's Office , since there is still open Criminal Procedure No. 1207/08 ?
And since I do not feel bound to the defect, this morning I sent a letter concerning: Despite the letters from the Ministry of Environment - already sent to the Veneto region - for the "alleged" violations of the EIA and SEA Dial Europe Verona, the city of Verona is going on ... in wanting to adopt the new Plan Urban Implementation "of the" Dial Europe. "
.
. the letter I have attached three documents to the Prosecutor's Office and so I also sent the letter I received from the Ministry of Environment and I had not yet sent to them (see below).
.
The second attachment was the Verona City Council resolution 33-2011 that has this item: PROGRAMME IMPLEMENTATION BY ALL THAT IS TO BE DETAILED PLAN OF THE AREA KNOWN AS 'DIAL EUROPE - NORTH AREA' SITA IN VERONA. APPLICANTS: CONSORTIUM FIRM ZAI TOWN OF VERONA. ADOPTION OF THE URBAN PLAN IMPLEMENTATION - Articles 19 and seq LRN 11/04 . which the resolution is only one document was attached, on: OPINION INQUIRY while the rest of the documentation has not been posted on the Praetorian ... for this reason: the attached documents cited in this resolution, shall be deposited with the Secretariat of REACHED FOR FIVE YEARS AFTER THE DATE OF ADOPTION OF RESOLUTION AS TOO LARGE .
So you're really being taken for the "B" side ...
Okay ... Monday I'm going to ask for a copy of the Annexes to this resolution ... demanding it of course on computer (not on paper) as required by law.
Meanwhile, two matches are recommended ...
And now let's see if this: DOUBLING of DIAL EUROPE ... DEGLIEX someone and / or someone DEINUOVI (including the Municipal Environment Officer) moves and / or submit motions and / or questions on mancamza EIA and SEA Quadrant Europe ... which borders ... with the entire eastern border of the City of Sommacampagna.
.
Meanwhile, two matches are recommended ...
And now let's see if this: DOUBLING of DIAL EUROPE ... DEGLIEX someone and / or someone DEINUOVI (including the Municipal Environment Officer) moves and / or submit motions and / or questions on mancamza EIA and SEA Quadrant Europe ... which borders ... with the entire eastern border of the City of Sommacampagna.
.
.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajw1V77tKYY&feature=player_embedded
The largest inland port in Europe is not without EIA and SEA
but no one notices ...
why?
0 comments:
Post a Comment