According to the ENAC Circular the now distant May 1, 2008, the Civil Aviation Authority would that "wants" to present the plans for expansions and upgrades of Italian airports, to be subjected to EIA because after that the project has been agreed with the Civil Aviation Authority and has been issued a security clearance, the Civil Aviation Authority will be the same - as MAKING - which will submit to the Ministry of Environment, and then to the Commission the EIA-SEA Impact Study environmental goal of obtaining the decree of Environmental Compatibility.
.
.
.
So if you check that the Civil Aviation Authority Airports comply with the EIA, but then the Civil Aviation Authority which has the VIA. Who checks that the Civil Aviation Authority respects the way? When the controller becomes the controlled ... I always have a sneaking suspicion that some control is not well controlled.
.
. a few weeks ago on the website ENAC had been published documentation Planning Agreement between the Civil Aviation Authority and the Airport of Malpensa SEA and since this document was written that it would also have been made the 3rd Runway Malpensa and since the documentation was written in three months (see below) would get the permissions, I had a question: How can ottenere una V.I.A. in soli TRE MESI?
.
. E cosi dopo aver accertato che l'Aeroporto di Malpensa aveva ottenuto un Decreto di Compatibilità Ambientale ma con PARERE NEGATIVO , e nonostante questo, sono proseguiti gli ampliamenti, ho deciso di scrivere alla Commissione Europea Ambiente e gli ho scritto questa lettera: Denuncia alla Commissione delle Comunità Europee riguardanti inadempimenti del diritto comunitario. Contro ENAC - Ente Nazionale Aviazione Civile, per accertamento violazione Direttiva V.A.S. e V.I.A. relativamente alla 3^ Pista dell’Aeroporto Malpensa, come ipotizzata nel “Contratto di Programma”.
-
. At which point I have attached an earlier report a few days before - only via e_mail - had already sent to the European Commission demanding action against the Civil Aviation Authority, in the double role of "controller-control" with regard to Airports of the EIA.
.
. Yesterday, e_mail anticipated by the European Commission Environment, I received this letter, which is nothing more than the number assigned to my report . If and when (not more than a month I think) the Environment European Commission decides to open a checking procedure Infringement alla V.I.A. allora avrò da ricevere una seconda lettera con la quale verrà assegnato un numero simile a quello della pratica EU-PILOT 240/08/ENVI che era quella relativa all'Aeroporto Catullo.
Se e - non tra molto - avrò da ricevere una lettera con su scritto EU-PILOT xxx/11/ENVI, allora questo significherà che la Commissione Europea Ambiente avrà aperto una Procedura di Verifica Infrazione alla V.I.A. per la 3^ Pista dell'Aeroporto di Malpensa.
Una pratica che poi potrebbe anche concludersi senza Procedura di Infrazione V.I.A. contro lo Stato Italiano e l'ENAC, ma che comunque in ogni caso potrebbe avere come risultato quanto già accaduto all'Aeroporto Catullo di Verona dove la European Commission Environment but closed the case because he had received assurances from Italian authorities that the Catullo Airport would be subject to EIA, however, ruled that:
... all infrastructure works needed for the development of the airport " Valerio Catullo "of Verona by" opening up the practice until 2024 when the EU-Pilot will be evaluated in the "context of a comprehensive EIA which will deal with the Airport Development Plan ..." ... a close the case
EU-PILOT 240 / - 08/ENVI then ended with this "recommendation":
... valutare nell‟ambito della procedura di VIA sul Piano di Sviluppo Aeroportuale anche tutti gli impatti ambientali verificatesi nel periodo successivo alle modifiche o estensioni autorizzate dopo il 14.3.1999 ”.
E ora vediamo che succede per l'Aeroporto di Malpensa... aspettiamo posta da Bruxelles. Ma ovviamente se i vari comitati che si battono contro la Terza Pista di Malpensa volessero darmi una mano... al fine che l'ENAC diventi un vero controllore per il rispetto della V.I.A. da parte degli aeroporti, basta che scrivano alla Commissione Europea Ambiente allo stesso indirizzo dove ho scritto io e, ovviamente citando il numero di Protocollo che mi hanno assegnato:
Prot: ENV.A.1 - CHAP (2011) 00398-D006
Al Dott. Ion Codescu
Directorate General Environment European Commission - Environment Head of Unit
ENV.A.1 - Infringements
Rue de la Loi, 200
B-1049 Brussels (Belgium)
0 comments:
Post a Comment