Monday, February 14, 2011

Does Herpes Cause Itching All Over Legs

When I suspect that our politicians are taking me to the "B side", I have the defect the furious ... and become green with anger

Last night I get mail, and I am a flyer that was nothing but a photocopy in black and white, low resolution as well as aesthetics of a plain green initiatives, and so this morning who sent me this flyer, the current Deputy Mayor of the City of Ecology Sommacampagna, requesting that at least I rewrote the copy sent to me the colors ... and so soon after I received this flyer ... which of course I had already made the turn cotiliones when it was in black and white and I made them run even more after he had acquired the color ... with a predominance of green ecology.
.
.
I explained that the point of an event like this, when this event and being a Sunday because people go skiing in the mountains so happens that the "A4" and the highway "A22" are full of cars like an egg, cars that are double and triple line and proceed to a crawl? What is the point
organize an initiative of its kind in boxes Sommacampagna ... that being a Sunday makes the road that goes to the airport is full of cars and that since it's Sunday ... Airport there are more flights than usual?
Who invented the slogan: "TURN OFF THE CAR TO LIVE OUR COUNTRY? The same artists who came up with communications that transform a former gravel pit in landfill waste and environmental recovery?
If I turn off my car ... Caselle then also go out all the cars passing on the A4 and A22, turn off their cars also those traveling on the bypass west of Verona and beyond to turn off the car why not turn off even the trucks that go to Europe and also turns off the dial Aircraft Engines Catullo Airport.
Why we continue to look at the ant che ci calpesta il giardino e non stiamo attenti agli elefanti che c'รจ la stanno mettendo nel "lato B".
Quando ho il sospetto che i nostri politici mi stiano prendono per il "lato B", ho il difetto di incazzarmi... e divento verde di rabbia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment