YESTERDAY mail I received ... and not even a word of comment the contents of that letter ... Letter which of course in the coming days ... transmit to the Public Prosecutor's Office is still open because the prosecution ANCNR 805/08.
.
. Since yesterday I got mail ... I had two ways to act, or respond to the letter received or switch to another subject, and quid pro quo as it seemed only right ... TODAY mail I sent ... Mayor to my ... mail with this item: 11169/2008 JUDGEMENT OF THE COURT OF CIVIL MILAN (obviously Sommapop.orgini ... if you have nothing else to do, since I'm in 7 ... may also request the convening of a Town Council).
.
. And since when is now past the Postman ... I was in town to the protocol above letter ... the postman left a notice that ... I already know that TOMORROW receive other mail ... and mail ... as it is being shipped from Valerio Catullo (and / or Chairman of the Board of Catullo SpA).
.
. Who knows that I have written the Catullo SpA .. (Or the Chairman of the Board) want to see that tomorrow ask me 80 million € di danni... perchè hanno bisogno di sviluppare le infrastrutture aeroportuali... senza V.I.A. ovviamente.
Ma oggi non scrivo altro, non perchè non ne ho voglia, ma solo perchè sto finendo le Osservazioni alla Variante al PRG del Comune di Villafranca sul Piano di Rischio Aeroportuale e quindi non ho tempo di scrivere sul blog, ma vi lascio ad un pò di articoli, dai quali ho preso spunto nello scrivere al mio, nostro e loro... Sindaco.
.
LETTERA INVIATA AI SINDACI
.
L'ANELLO MANCANTE
.
I Sindaci e la sentenza di Quintavalle
.
" NUOVO MALPENSA E NUOVO DANNO, SEPPUR LECITO "
.
" The forest is dying because of oil aircraft "
.
Malpensa pollute the woods, pay the Ministry of Transport and Sea
.
Malpensa, polluted forest Unesco: pay
Sea and ministry.
To tell the truth today, always in relation to Malpensa ... I also received a letter from the European Commission I had been anticipated by e_mail again on February 16, 2011.
0 comments:
Post a Comment