Zucchine alla pizzaiola
like a good schoolgirl I am called to do the job .... you my "commitment" to cook the recipes Altopalato , remember?
My father in law this year with the garden is sbizzarendo even in the winter and I do not know how the hell did he managed to give birth to a 4 zucchini in the greenhouse, I would say a lot for an amateur ....: D
One was particularly large and are brought home to me .... I
even if on purpose between the recipes printed this boundary is quite quickly, fragrant and very easy to do ....
In a pan put oil, a clove garlic and crushed red pepper.
Then cut the zucchini into cubes and saute for pretty well, add salt and pepper ... then add the tomatoes or sauce (I used what I do) ... all sprinkled with oregano and mozzarella cheese, diced (one for pizza )....
It's nothing special but a good side dish ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment