Monday, January 3, 2011

Why Does My Ear Hurt When I Havea Toothache

Fegato con le cipolle - WHB #265




This is a dish much like a dad, besides being a plate of disease is also a dish that I love!

Ingredients:
600 g of calf liver (I prefer it to the pork)
2 large onions (even if they go to taste) a bit
'
vegetable broth salt pepper


Procedure:
pour into the pan a little 'extra virgin olive oil, add the onions into rings and soften them over low heat.
Then add the liver, cut into strips and cook over high heat and season with salt and pepper, if necessary add a little 'hot broth to keep it soft, the liver and not too dry-firing must still be fast or the liver hardens. Serve hot
accompanying wanting to toast =) Enjoy your meal and still
Happy New Year to all!



With this recipe to participate in WHB by Italian super Brii .
Also in collaboration with Kalyn of Kalyn's Kitchen and Haali's Cook (almost) anything at least oz.
This week hosted by super Brii .

0 comments:

Post a Comment