Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vip.suitcase Master.lock

Pasta e fagioli-WHB #268






Versione un po' rivista della pasta e fagioli...la ricetta l'ho scopiazzata da una mia amica, calabrese doc che ogni tanto tira fuori certe ricettine fantastiche....Io ho usato delle chitarrine all'uovo, perĂ² l'ideale sarebbe una bella pasta rustica che prende bene il sugo....
The beans must be fresh ones, now find it impossible so I opted for frozen ones ... Boil water with a bay leaf and celery until the water is completely dried and the beans are soft.
For the sauce instead of oil do you fry a clove of garlic, the chopped red onion and diced bacon ... then add the tomatoes, peeled and chopped previously deprived of seeds, I have opted for the tomato sauce made this summer, because now ripe tomatoes do not know ... nothing is cooked very slowly half an hour and the last 5 minutes are added beans ...
Season the pasta and sprinkle with the pecorino cheese .... I do not I hihihi

As a second theme to be in southern cooking I opted for a dish of pecorino screen headed by zucchini in olive oil ...


With this recipe to participate in WHB presented and hosted by Italian super Brii .
Also in collaboration with Kalyn of Kalyn's Kitchen and Haali's Cook (almost) anything at least oz.




0 comments:

Post a Comment