Monday, January 17, 2011

Batmanbirthday Animated E-cards

Filoncino con filetto e porri



good week!

messy ... I'm always so many recipes to post, but my time is always very :-(
The holidays have passed, fortunately, and this year I forced myself to live all the time with ease, because stress is the master more during these days that when you work.
So no big binge, (the thing that I can not stand the remains are to be recycled), no race last gift, in other words "take it easy."

I enjoyed looking recipe to try, this one in particular intrigued me as soon as I saw in the newspaper "Cooking well," a different way to serve a thread "crust."

Ingredients for 6 persons:

1 loaf French
1 pork tenderloin (1.2 kg)
100g sliced \u200b\u200bpancetta *
50 ml white wine 1 sprig of rosemary
2 leeks 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1 tablespoon mustard
**
100 ml cream 40 ml olive oil extra virgin
salt, pepper

Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Clean leeks and slice thin, wrap the tenderloin with the slices of pancetta and rosemary, tie with kitchen string.
Saute leeks in oil for about 4 minutes in a pan, that goes in the oven.
Put the fillet in the pan, over the layer of leeks.
Do this by turning it to brown all sides over high heat for about 10 minutes.
Wet white wine, let evaporate, salt and pepper.
Transfer the preparation in the oven.
Bring to finish cooking, about 20 minutes.
Remove from oven, drain the fillets and wrap in aluminum foil.
Cut the loaf in half and removed the soft inner part, (you have to prepare a property in which to place the fillet).
Remove aluminum foil from the tenderloin, rosemary, remove the kitchen string.
lay them with the fried leeks in the base of the bread.
Put on the other half of the loaf and wrap in preparation aluminum foil, a candy fix, refrigerate until ready to serve.
Pour in the cooking thread, mustard, cream and Worcestershire sauce, stir well, simmer for 5 minutes.
should form a creamy sauce.
Resume the thread, remove the aluminum (ahahha of course), cut the meat into slices.
Transfer to a serving dish and serve with the sauce and serve it hot!

* I used bacon
** I used Colman's mustard is not strong Savor

Ale

0 comments:

Post a Comment