In these cold days, just the thought of returning home and finding a good soup makes me happy!
Sere I guess this proves not ihihihihih
recipe found on Salt and pepper.
Ingredients 4 people
200g mixed pasta soup
x 300g white cabbage 300g
Romanesco broccoli (I used just this type)
50g lard 2 cloves garlic
parsley 1 teaspoon tomato paste
extra virgin olive oil salt pepper
bread (if desired)
Clean the cabbage, cut into pieces and wash them.
Peel the garlic and brown in a large pot with 2 tablespoons of oil.
Remove garlic, and adding cabbage, tomato paste, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cover the saucepan and cook over low heat x 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the florets are tender, (I I've added a little water).
Boil the pasta in a large pot with salted water, turn off the heat halfway through cooking.
Drain the pasta without water removal.
Pour the pasta in a saucepan and continue cooking, adding gradually the boiling water for pasta, and continue as to make a risotto that ultimately must be a bit 'soupy.
finely chopped bacon with parsley leaves and stir the mixture to the soup as soon as the pasta is cooked.
Remove the preparation from heat and serve with slices of bread toasted in the oven and seasoned with olive oil and pepper.
If you like strong flavors, you can first rub with a clove of garlic.
Ale
Ingredients 4 people
200g mixed pasta soup
x 300g white cabbage 300g
Romanesco broccoli (I used just this type)
50g lard 2 cloves garlic
parsley 1 teaspoon tomato paste
extra virgin olive oil salt pepper
bread (if desired)
Clean the cabbage, cut into pieces and wash them.
Peel the garlic and brown in a large pot with 2 tablespoons of oil.
Remove garlic, and adding cabbage, tomato paste, a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cover the saucepan and cook over low heat x 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the florets are tender, (I I've added a little water).
Boil the pasta in a large pot with salted water, turn off the heat halfway through cooking.
Drain the pasta without water removal.
Pour the pasta in a saucepan and continue cooking, adding gradually the boiling water for pasta, and continue as to make a risotto that ultimately must be a bit 'soupy.
finely chopped bacon with parsley leaves and stir the mixture to the soup as soon as the pasta is cooked.
Remove the preparation from heat and serve with slices of bread toasted in the oven and seasoned with olive oil and pepper.
If you like strong flavors, you can first rub with a clove of garlic.
Ale
0 comments:
Post a Comment